Corporate Staffing Services Achieving Excellence in Customer Service Short Course is designed to give participants the communication skills, negotiation skills and customer service best practices that they require to take their organization to the next great position.If you are an organizations who are looking to improve their customer focus and develop their customer culture this training is also for you.
Upon Successful Completion of Achieving Excellence in Customer Service Short Course, Participants Will:
- Acquire best Practices of world-class customer service providers
- Gain enhanced leadership and communication skills
- Gain increased confidence to work professionally with difficult or upset customers
- Have improved time management and goal setting skills to increase productivity
Who Should Attend Achieving Excellence in Customer Service Training?
- Customer Service Representatives
- Team Supervisors
- Department Managers
- Account Managers
DETAILED COURSE CONTENT:
Module 1: Enhancing Your Customer Service Communication Skills
- Active listening and questioning skills to identify a customer’s expectations
- Body language: How to read your customer like a book
- Working with Aggressive, Expressive, Passive and Analytical customers
- Telephone tips to promote a professional image
- The dos and don’ts of written communication
Module 2: Building the Foundation for Achieving Customer Service Excellence
- The 7 customer service expectations
- Measuring internal and external customer service satisfaction
- How to use customer service to increase sales
- “Going the Extra Mile” to promote customer service excellence
- Using Social Media to enhance customer service
- Protecting your organisation’s online reputation
Module 3: Service Recovery: Handling Complaints and Upset Customers
- The importance of customer complaints and why they should be encouraged
- Empower employees to get the job done
- Steps to follow for customer service recovery
- Strategies to help calm upset customers
- Managing emotions during stressful situations
Module 4: Principles of Persuasion and Professional Negotiation Strategies
- Six Principles of Persuasion
- The art of giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Strategies for negotiating mutually beneficial outcomes
- Words and tones to avoid
- Price Value Formula
- Negotiating across cultures
Module 5: Focusing on Customer Service Excellence and Continuous Improvement
- What is your Action Plan?
- Customer service takes teamwork
- Maintaining a positive mental attitude
- Setting SMART goals for continuous improvement
- Stress management tips to increase productivity
Corporate Staffing Services Achieving Excellence in Customer Service Short Course is an instructor led training delivered using a blended learning approach and combines presentations, guided sessions of practical exercise and group work. Our facilitators are seasoned industry experts with years of experience, working as professional and trainers in these fields.
Upon successful completion of this training, participants will be issued with a certificate certified by the National Industrial Training Authority (NITA).
The training will be held at Corporate Staffing Services Training Centre.
When we receive your details, Lucy will call you with more information on the training.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE