You are just a few months or years out of campus and you have heard by now how hard it is to get a job in Kenya today.
It’s especially becoming harder for Accountants because it is a flooded profession.
And if you are working, perhaps you feel underutilized. The duties you are charged with are not maximizing on your full Accounting potential.
In a country where every Accountant is working hard to get their CPA’s, perfect on their Accounting skills and vigorously look for a good and well paying job, what do you do to make sure you stay ahead of the competition?
How can you powerfully brand yourself (even with little experience) and network effectively in order to get that big break in your Accounting career?
Find out this coming Friday, 2nd November from 9:00Am – 1:00Pm for a FREE training on how you can build a strong personal brand and start networking for career success.
By the end of this FREE half-day training you will learn the following;
- How to brand yourself as an Accountant in order to stand out from the competition
- The proven art of networking and getting a job without applying
- How to get a good Accounting job with little to no experience
- Creating and maintaining the right connections which will start boosting your career
- The secret to marketing and selling your brand through networking
- How to raise your profile and start getting noticed
- Identifying and leveraging on new opportunities instantly
This is a FREE training but booking is required.
Register for this training below. You will receive timely feedback and useful career tips.
Please note that due to the demand and interest for this talk, booking is on a first come first served basis so register your details on the form now.
NB: This Training Is ONLY For Professionals With 0-3 Years Work Experience.