The people you hire determine the success of your business.
Whether you are looking to fill a new vacancy or replace an employee in your organisation we can help you get the right staff for your business to succeed.
Since the year 2009, we have assisted Kenyan businesses, big and small, recruit employees who have the right skills, attitude and ability to deliver. Our clients range from SME’s to established businesses.
We have consulted for firms such as AAR Insurance, UN Women, Honda, Hass Consult, Safaricom Investment Sacco, Nivea, Weetabix, Monarch Insurance, Davis & Shirtliff, Rafiki DTM, Car & General, etc.
Over 1,300 Kenyan employers use our services to hire the right people who help their business succeed.
Watch Below What HR Managers Think Of Our Service
We can assist you in either of the following:
- Advertising Service: Advertise your vacancy with us and reach over half a million qualified professionals in Kenya in our database.
- Shortlisting Service: Don’t have time to go through thousands of applications? Then Shortlisting is a perfect service for you. This way you are able to concentrate on your core business. We share 10 CV’s of qualified candidates within 72 hours. Quick fast and affordable.
- End-To-End Recruitment: For this service, we handle everything for you. From advertising, face-to-face interview with candidates, reference checks etc. We free up your time so that you can focus on other value add services.
Ready To Recruit The Right Person For Your Business?
Are you ready to recruit employees who will help your business succeed? Fill in your details below and we shall contact you immediately.
What Top Managers Think Of Our Service.
- “Capable of meeting strict deadlines. Have a deeper understanding of the job market” – Peter Gakinya. HR Business Partner: AAR Insurance Kenya Ltd
- “Their process is impressive which has saved us time and provided us with suitable candidates who are adding value to our business’ – Katherine Njeru. HR & Training Manager: Cold Stone Creameries
- “As a busy financial institution they have helped us ease the process of recruitment in terms of understanding the needs of our Sacco and linking us with the right employees” – Peninah K Koigu. Human Resource & Administration Manager: Safaricom Sacco.
Watch Testimonial From Solar Panda MD