Do you have the leadership skills that will enable you to succeed when dealing with your stakeholders?
When you’re in a leadership position, everyone has an agenda – your directors, board members, fellow managers, employees, investors, customers, government. Even your family!
And the pressure, stress, and sense of isolation that comes with a leadership role can be brutal.
The best, and most experienced leaders continue to grow and develop; otherwise, they and their companies risk stagnation. You need to do the same.
Whether you are a CFO or an entrepreneur running a busy medium-sized firm, all good leaders require several skills to help them positively interact with team members and navigate turbulent times and implement major changes.
To empower business leaders, we are offering a free leadership mentorship & training class for managers, CEOs, and business owners.
When you join the practical leadership coaching, you will:
- Enhance your leadership and strategic decision-making skills
- Gain new insight into some of the major issues affecting management decision-making today
- Network and connect with other professionals
- Learn how to manage board/director relationships
- Dealing with hiring, firing, and performance management issues
- How to navigate power and workplace politics
- How to set vision, and business strategy
- Hear from other leaders managing their organizations at critical moments and what they have learned
- Master the art of delegation
- Learn the discipline of getting things done
How You Will Benefit:
This leadership training will address five key areas that will help you build your leadership skills.
- Develop the ability to think and act strategically. Build on your strategic leadership and management skills
- Develop and enhance your personal brand
- How to inspire, influence and build high performing teams
- Master the key skills that will enable you to advance and maintain your career at the C-Suite level
- Know how to manage the various stakeholders who you should satisfy
Focusing on the most critical leadership issues facing new and established managers. Attendees leave with actionable insights that they can implement.
This training is ONLY open for those who want to develop their strategic leadership and management skills.
- Business owners – if you are a director overseeing the day-to-day management of your firm.
- Staff at senior management or supervisory level.
- HR Managers
- Departmental heads
- Staff identified for succession planning.
The free class is held once a week, for five weeks. Training is via Zoom every Tuesday, from 6 pm to 8.30 Pm. The next class will be communicated to you.
To apply today for the leadership mentorship coaching. Please fill in your details in the form below.
N.B: Enrollment is on a first-come basis and upon meeting the set criteria. And to encourage different perspectives we only enroll one participant per organization.
Meet Your Trainer: Perminus Wainaina
Perminus Wainaina is the Managing Partner at Corporate Staffing Services Ltd, a leading HR consultancy firm based in Westlands.
He leads a team of 45 staff and has wide experience in coaching, training, recruitment, and HR consultancy.
His day job involves meeting and engaging employers looking to hire senior talent i.e managers, GM’s across different professionals, and C.E.O’s for various industries.
In the last 8 years, he has interviewed over 2,000 senior professionals and managers looking to transition to a leadership role.
For employers, he has consulted for firms such as OX-FAM, UN Women, Action Aid, Windsor Golf Club, Nivea, Weetabix etc.
He is a Certified Executive Leadership Coach by the International Coach Federation and is an alumnus of CDI Africa Executive Coaches.
Outside of work, Perminus is passionate about mentorship, coaching, and training of youth in matters relating to education and skills acquisition.