Workshop Controller Job, Engineering Jobs 2021,
Title: Workshop Controller – Automotive Service Centre,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is an automotive service centre start up. They seek to hire an experienced and organised Workshop Controller who will be tasked with ensuring seamless service to clients while ensuring compliance to company service charter
- Ensuring quality control in the workshop.
- Ensure repair parts are correctly ordered.
- Conduct audits on the workshop team’s work and general compliance.
- Ensuring the correct health and safety standards/procedures.
- Providing estimates for servicing and repairs and setting timescales
- Accurately recording technician time and writing technical reports and recommendations.
- Assisting technicians with technical challenges to identify solutions
- Ensuring warranty standards are adhered to.
- Liaising with other departments with regards to parts and any other queries as the workshop representative.
- Making sure all servicing work is carried out correctly, competently and on time, with customer satisfaction in mind.
- Ensuring that all work complies with health and safety and manufacturer policy, as well as company standards.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Degree or Higher Diploma in Automotive Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role or as an Automotive Workshop technician
- Organizational skills and Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate well with customers and colleagues across different departments, both face-to-face and via email
- Problem solving and decision making
- Motivated and able to motivate others
- Leadership and ability to delegate
- Ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Please send your CV ONLY, quoting the job title in the email subject (Workshop Controller – Auto Service Center) to email@example.com before Monday 19th April 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE