Waiter & Waitress Job, Latest Hotel Jobs,
Reports to Branch Manager and Shift leader.
The Deli waiter/Waitress is responsible for customer relations and satisfaction. They will perform all service duties including but not limited to weighing, packaging and labeling product.
- Provide quick and efficient customer service.
- Keep station clean and organized at all times.
- Maintain product at proper temperatures.
- Maintain proper portioning
- Keep an adequate supply of product on hand at all times, which may include production in some locations
- Never allow cross contamination to take place at station.
- Prevent shrink, damage and spoilage of product to ensure freshness and quality.
- Ensure proper food safety and sanitation procedures are performed.
- Perform proper opening and closing procedures.
- Certificate or Diploma in food production
- At least KCSE C (Plain) or any other relevant qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Lead and create consensus and effect change
- Good Analytical Skills
How To Apply
Submit the following documents with your application letter which should clearly indicate which position you are applying for:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Scan of your National ID, NSSF Card, NHIF Card & PIN Certificate
- Scan of your KCSE Certificate (Minimum Grade C- and above)
- Scan of Good Conduct Certificate
- A letter of reference
- Passport photo
Send your application with all the requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject clearly indicating what position you are applying for.
The deadline for submission is before 6th April 2021N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE