Unit Manager Job, Current Insurance Job Vacancies In Kenya,
Position: Unit Manager,
Duty Station: Nairobi,
SANLAM LIFE ASSURANCE COMPANY is growing its sales force and the following challenging position have arisen and candidates with requisite competencies and qualifications described below are hereby encouraged to apply
- Accountable for delivery of business plan targets including Revenue, Persistency, Productivity and Business Mix
- Acquisition of new clients for Retail, Corporate and SME
- Recruitment and retention of Sale/Financial Advisor
- Strategic thinking, identification and organise for events and meetings that will create prospecting platforms for Financial Advisors
- competitor activity and advise the business on opportunities/threats that are presented by such activities.
- Retention of existing clients to ensure commercial viability of existing portfolio Accurately and timely generate productivity reports
- Enforcement of performance management processes as specified by the business
- Ensure regulatory compliance including Financial Advisor certification for COP
- A Degree/diploma in a business-related course or a sales experience in the insurance or banking sector is a must.
- Good planning and organization skills with the ability to deliver effectively under strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent data management skills and proficiency in the use of MS Office software applications
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Co-operative, assertive, team player and able to work independently and offer effective solutions.
- Ability to work and develop long term relationships.
- Good knowledge of life insurance.
Responsible, reliable, has leadership skills and business acumen to spot opportunities readily.
- A creative, proactive, passionate and innovative individual with a passion for excellent results.
- Results oriented and self-driven with a proven performance track record.
How to apply
If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please send your CV to email@example.comN.B: DONT Miss Out On Your Next JOB. Register Your CV With US. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's FREE.