Telesales Training Assistant, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Corporate Staffing Services is a leading HR Consultancy firm offering recruiting and training services to medium and large organizations.
We have recruited for leading local and foreign companies setting base in Kenya. Our approach is to meet every client request in a timely and cost-effective manner. We are looking to hire a highly motivated and result-oriented Telesales & Training Assistant who will offer support to our clients while also coordinating our various training programs.
Title: Telesales Training Assistant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Contact potential or existing clients to inform them about different company training products.
- Enter and update client information in the database
- Handle complaints to preserve the company’s reputation
- Help to meet training sales targets and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Plan and coordinate various training programs
- Ensure training sessions run smoothly
- Degree in Marketing or a Business Related Course or equivalent
- At least 1-year experience in a similar role
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Ability to learn about services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title (Telesales Training Assistant) on the email subject to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 15th May 2019.
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.