Telesales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs 2021,
Title: Sales Representative / Student Counsellor- International Educational Company
Gross Salary: 30k
Our client is an International company that works with Educational Institutions providing effective services to students pursuing vocational & higher education abroad. They seek to hire an experienced and result-oriented Telesales Representative who will be responsible for making sales calls and offering support to students who seeks to pursue studies abroad.
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about the company services and products
- Answer client questions about services offered and availability.
- Respond to client enquiries on the different training programs
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements.
- Enter and update customer information in the database
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Keep records of calls and note useful information
- Engage customers by finding their needs, clarify information and resolve any complaints that a customer may have.
- Assessing candidates and their suitability to study overseas
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in Sales and the International Education Industry.
- Experience working within International Education industry.
- Understanding of the process, requirements and procedures that prospective international students must adhere to qualify studying overseas.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer applications and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in English
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Telesales Representative – Education Institution) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Wednesday 10th February 2021N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE