Technology Risk Officer Job, Current IT Jobs,
Title: Technology Risk Officer,
Industry: Financial Services,
Our client is a financial institution that provides tailor-made financial services such as credit and saving services as well as insurance services to customers across the country. They seek to hire a Technology Risk officer responsible for testing internal IT controls throughout the year and supporting multiple audit, risk and compliance program objectives. Candidates must demonstrate knowledge of IT controls and an understanding of technology risk drivers within the Financial Services Industry.
- Examine key internal IT controls and evaluate control design and operating effectiveness in mitigating risk.
- Adhere to standard control test methodologies and deliver quality test work papers to support testing conclusions.
- Develop a strong understanding of business and system processes.
- Keep up to date on relevant policy, standards and regulatory requirements
- Work with IT process and control owners to understand and document internal IT controls.
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Risk Management, Actuarial Science, Audit or a related field
- Masters Degree will be an additional advantage
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in technology risk management, audit and/or compliance
- Risk and/or Audit certifications and/or related qualifications desired.
- Excellent planning, organizational skills with high integrity
- Self – motivated and confident
- Results driven individual with a strategic approach to achieving their objectives
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; kindly send your CV and Professional Certificates quoting the job title (Technology Risk Officer) to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday 22nd January 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE