Technician Jobs In Kenya.
Job Title: Technician – Office Automation,
Gross Salary: Competitive,
Our client is a leading IT Solutions company in the country. They are looking to hire a Technician whose job function is to ensure that all machines within his/her area are well looked after and running efficiently. These machines include: ESD (Electronic Signature Device); ETR (Electronic Tax Register); ESD Application they include Emf, Esigner, Evat, Fasy, Signet Plus, Microbox, Elbox and Xps may technology.
Key roles & responsibilities
- Attend to assigned calls (including PMs) by the call by the call coordinator within the SLA.
- Escalate all calls that are not closed to the technical Team Lead.
- Inform the client on performance of his equipment.
- Shall recommend order/ request spares and replace the specific parts in the clients’ machines.
- Shall document all services carried out on a machine in a timely manner by completing a job sheet.
- Shall report on duty as stipulated in his employment contract or as directed by the supervisor and abide by operations regulation.
- Update the technical Team Lead on the events in the field in order to attain best service delivery practices;
- Complete necessary certifications as directed by the supervisor;
- To attend all technical meetings unless with express permission from the supervisor;
- To project and represent a positive image of the company.
- Take necessary steps to minimize risks/ company exposure to liability.
Academic, professional Experience and person specification
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering;
- Over three (3) years’ experience in a Technician role.
- Should have handled ESD (Electronic Signature Device); ETR (Electronic Tax Register); ESD Application they include Emf, Esigner, Evat, Fasy, Signet Plus, Microbox, Elbox and Xps may technology.
- Conversant with basic Ms. Office.
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Always well dressed and well groomed.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Technician – Office Automation) to email@example.com on or before Thursday 28th Oct 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.