Technical Mentor Jobs, Latest IT Jobs,
Moringa School is in an exciting transition from a primarily Nairobi-based school to an international education organization via rapid growth across Africa and expansion into new course offerings. We are a premier advanced immersive program, training exceptional full-stack and mobile Software Engineers. We are looking for a high performer to run classes focused on computer science fundamentals, frontend skills, and Python/Django or Java/Android. The ideal candidate has demonstrated experience building software systems and working well in diverse teams, even in a chaotic environment. The Technical Mentor role provides the mentorship and supervision necessary to ensure that their students have a 5-star experience and achieve strong outcomes.
- 2+ years of experience working, at least 1+ years experience professional coding in languages.
- Proficiency in at least one of the following Python Django/Flask/Android/Spark.
- Understanding of TDD in the above frameworks
- Proficiency in Git and SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Understanding of Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment is a plus.
- Experience in REST API implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Coding school alumni (preferred)
- Lead and coordinate all classroom activities.
- Responsible for class and student success and happiness.
- Weekly 1.1’s with students, including personal check-in and independent project review.
- Follow-up for all incomplete independent projects, academic and personal issues.
How To Apply
Send an email attaching your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject Line: Application: DevOps Trainer & Curriculum Engineer | Insert Your Name