Team Leader Job, Latest Engineering Jobs,
The Team Leader is principally responsible for leading the planning, coordinating and overseeing the execution of the technology strategy. This involves a multi-disciplinary approach where financial, customer, internal processes and people management come together.
- The operations and maintenance of the CS Core, PS Core ,Signaling & Subscriber Management Networks (MSCs, Soft switches, MGWs, UMGs, HSS/HLR,SPS/STP & Roaming services EPG,GGSN,PGW, MME,SGW,SGSN,IP WORKS)
- Core Network project implementations to ensure adherence to plan, specification and timely completion
- Preparation and successful implementation of Core Network Technical Specifications, Method of Procedures and Change Requests
- Create capacity planning standards and guidelines for network’s continued expansion
- Weekly KPI Reporting on Network Performance as agreed on Balance Score Card
- Service KPIs and network performance management of Core Network
- Core Network configuration changes through Network Change Management process
- Manage Core Network faults/incidents through network management processes for both network and customer
- Work in fast paced dynamic environment and under high pressure.
Academic Background and Professional Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Electrical Engineering or equivalent from a reputable institution.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ work experience in the operations and maintenance of telecommunications networks and the same experience leading teams
- Thorough telecommunications knowledge
- Thorough telecommunications network operation and maintenance (mobile and landline) methods and procedures, as well as computer software systems associated with such networks.
- Leads project implementation teams and manages project activities
- Business acumen and principles and techniques of administration, organization and people management.
- Networking skills to form collaborative partnerships
- Extensive knowledge of equipment and software characteristics of various telecommunications networks and their integration capabilities.
- Good communication skills, Creative thinker, Team Player & have ability to prioritize and execute tasks.
- Must be Result-oriented, Taking initiatives & have great analytical skills
How To Apply
Application should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by providing an updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) before 30th November 2020 including details of your current telephone contacts and names of three referees.
Please note, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Telkom Kenya is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to tribe, religion, gender, age or disability.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE