Teacher-Earlier Childhood Development Education Job, Latest Teaching Job Vacancies,
Title: Teacher-Early Childhood Development Education,
Location: Mai Mahiu,
Gross Salary: 25K,
Our client is a wellness center that specializes in special needs education, occupational therapy, pediatric health / nutrition. They seek to hire an enthusiastic Early Childhood Development Education to join their dynamic team. The incumbent for this role will be expected to deliver early childhood education under the new CBC Framework.
- Organizing and providing a developmental appropriate early childhood education programs.
- Provides activities that encourage curiosity, exploration, and problem solving appropriate to the developmental levels and learning styles of children.
- Provides a supportive environment in which children can learn and practice appropriate and acceptable individual and group behaviors.
- Interacts with parents and maintains open and cooperative communication with parents and families, encouraging their involvement in the program and supporting the child’s family relationships.
- Writes and compiles individual progress of each child’s development, child attendance, and related reports.
- Participates in research programs concerned with improvements in early childhood teaching methods as appropriate.
Skills & Qualifications
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- 2 years’ teaching experience
- Ability to create Individualized Education Programs
- A patient, resourceful, and resilient personality
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A team player with the ability to work well with others
Willing to relocate to Mai Mahiu
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Teacher -ECDE) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 16th August 2021.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.