Tea Factory Manager Job, Latest Engineering Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Tea Factory Manager,
Our client is a leading tea manufacturer, with its factory based in Kiambu. They seek to hire a well-experienced Factory Manager to lead the factory team in efficient and optimal production of the company’s tea blends.
- Lead and direct the factory team to achieve operational goals in quality, yield, cost, delivery and output.
- Ensure that quality tea is produced in a timely manner.
- Plan daily, weekly and monthly production schedules and oversee the execution by factory staff
- Oversee all materials movement; from raw material purchases though the operations processes and up to finished goods storage and shipment
- Coordinate, set up and implement standard operating procedure for all production operation.
- Ensure laid down policies and procedures for accounting, payment, purchasing and selling of tea, are adhered to.
- Develop and implement budgets and timescales with the General Manager
- Organize and ensure cost-effective and timely delivery of all materials and payments for suppliers and from customers
- Recruit suitably qualified staff and develop their skills to build a strong team
- Manage labor costs with support from the HR officer.
- Monitor standard of tea produced and implement quality control programs
- Implement and drive continuous improvement activities through implementation of change management process and best practices.
- Maintain records and compliance with local government bodies (NEMA, KEBS) to ensure the company is always compliant with government regulations
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree in Mechanical, Agricultural or Production Engineering or equivalent qualifications from a recognized University.
- At least 5-year experience in tea factory and field operations.
- Proven experience in monitoring and supervising tea production
- Knowledge and experience in Food safety management system, Rainforest Alliance Certification and other certification standards in the tea sector
- Experience in people management and tea production supervision.
- Training and experience in tea manufacturing will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in Environmental, Occupational Health and safety in the work place
- Strong with numbers and comfortable with technology
- Excellent Communication skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Tea Factory Manager) to email@example.com on or before Tuesday 26th January 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE