Our client is a duty free retail store who are seeking for cashier who will be tasked with assisting customers in the in-store check-out process.
- Operate and manage the register one is assigned to for the duration of their shift.
- Count the money at the start and the end of the shift to ensure they have the amount they should.
- Ring up the items customers are buying.
- Enter any additional discounts or coupons when prompted.
- Help customers through the payment options available.
- Assist the customers in bagging their groceries as need arises.
- Take note of any customer feedback and convey it to the supervisor. The cashier should also be able to respond to questions by the customer.
- Certificate or diploma in any business related course with a major in accounting
- At least 2 years’ experience as a cashier.
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Basic computer skills
- Reliable and efficient
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Must provide a certificate of good conduct
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Supermarket Attendant) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 11th March 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.