Sub Editor Jobs, Current Communication Jobs In Kenya,
We are a local Publishing Firm looking for immediate vacancies for a Sub Editor with editorial experience and excellent proofreading skills to join our Business& Financial Publication team to work in Kenya.
- Minimum of 2 years editing experience in a fast-paced newsroom or in the digital journalism space
- Excellent knowledge of proper compositional practices to aid in rewriting and proofreading
- Excellent writing and editing skills, with a strong command of English.
- Rigorous research skills, commitment to accuracy and attention to detail in order to verify information on diverse topics
- Have the ability to work creatively and accurately under pressure with excellent attention to detail
- Critical-thinking skills and news judgment
- Strong organisational and decision-making skills
- A keen understanding of how to use data for storytelling
- Experience and knowledge of Content verification techniques and tools
- The ability to communicate and work effectively with writers, and marketing team members who work remotely.
- Edit, revise edit and proofread copy produced by researchers and writers
- Editinfo graphics and other visual graphics created by the design and data team
- Verify facts, dates and statistics using standard references sources
- Ensure publication standards and goals and expectations are met
How to apply
Send your applications to email@example.com.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.