Our client is a leading player in the retail clothing and accessories market. They seek to hire an experienced store supervisor who will be tasked with managing, controlling and setting the strategic course to improve outlet’s performance.
Gross salary: 70k
- Advising and supervising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
- Liaise with line managers to ensure consistency of disciplinary procedures in the company
- Monitoring staff performance through conducting performance appraisals and giving feedback.
- Working closely with various departments, in a supervisory role.
- Training and development of all staff, new and current.
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions or redundancy packages with staff
- Provide information and assistance to staff, and advice on human resource and work related issues.
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis and process employee requests for external training while complying with set policies and procedures
- Monitor scheduled absences such as leave or travel and coordinate actions to ensure the staff absence has been adequately covered off to ensure continuity of Services.
- Promoting equality and diversity as part of the culture of the organization
- Fosters developmental relationship by helping employees feel valued and included in coaching and development discussions
- Must have a degree in business or equivalent course
- Experience in busy SME’s. HR experience will be an added advantage
- Must have at least 4 years’ experience at a supervisory level
- Interpersonal skills to form effective working relationships with people at all levels
- Influencing and negotiating skills to implement personnel policies; potential to handle a leadership role
- Integrity and approachability
- Good interpersonal skills, and analytical skills
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Supervisor – Retail Store) to email@example.com before 9th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted