Storage Facility Supervisor Jobs, Storage Facility Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Jobs in Nairobi.
Our client is a logistics company operating within Nairobi, they intend to branch into a new service category of providing space for goods within Nairobi offering a safe place where people can leave their luggage and goods. They seek to hire a highly competent storage facility supervisor who will supervise the store operations.
Title: Storage Facility Supervisor
- Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of labor, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set by the company
- Ensure statutory compliance of the business operations.
- Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company’s policies.
- In charge of interviewing, selection and hiring; training new employees; planning, assigning and directing work; authoring and discussing with employee’s performance appraisals.
- Ensure the provision of good customer service
- Support marketing efforts to develop the business and identification of new locations.
- Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the director.
- In Charge of activities of the storage facilities in all aspects of daily operations.
- Involved in the training of new staff members when they join the company.
- Conducting regularly scheduled performance reviews of the staff reporting as per the company’s policy.
- Conducting daily and regular quality check-ups to ensure the storage facilities are in the right order at all times.
- Preparing daily reports regarding labor and job accomplished.
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the Management from time to time.
- Diploma/Certificate in Business Administration or related fields
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience especially from a private company, GSU, the NYS or Military is preferred.
- Must have supervised a team
- Must have good security operations experience
- Must be familiar with electronic security technology
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate technical issues and manage multiple priorities
- Good reporting skills
- Computer literate
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Storage Facility Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 29th April 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.