Software Engineer Job, Latest IT Jobs In Kenya,
Title: Software Engineer-Quality Assurance,
Reporting to: CTO,
Salary: 40k – 50k,
Our client is a leading integrated business solutions provider. They seek to hire a Software engineer who will handle the testing, commissioning, and installation of the company’s various propriety software.
- Developing Customer Specification Requirement – CRS documents for new developments or as per the client’s requirements.
- Making improvements to, and offering advice about, existing software
- Scheduling and coordinating work with the developers to ensure timelines are met
- Testing and ensuring that software works as per the requirement
- Creating test environments and carrying out test procedures
- Investigate issues/bugs with the software and communicate with the development team.
- Troubleshooting at the client-side in case of a bug/error.
- Carry out the installation of the software at the client site.
- Provide reports and documentation of the new version and changes
- Provide the first level of technical support to the client
- Train client representatives on the use of the software
- Computer science/IT Engineer or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience dealing with software testing and or installation.
- Planning and deploying servers and server applications.
- System testing (QA)
- System administration, Database Management, SQL, MS SQL, Postgres.
- CCNA certification will be an added advantage
- Work closely with developers to develop custom
- Design and update system documentation
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrable experience in the ICT and software field
- Strong strategic, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative, meet the sales targets within the stipulated deadlines.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Software Engineer-Quality Assurance) to email@example.com before Thursday 20th August 2020.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting processN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE