Shop Attendant Job, Current Jobs,
Department Branch Floor,
Reports to Branch Manager.
The job holder is responsible for the daily operations of serving the customer, assisting with stock -filling, maintaining a safe environment for other staff and customers and working together in a team to deliver an exemplary shopping experience for the customers.
- Providing outstanding customer service to customers and ensuring, at all times, that the company is positively promoted.
- Follows daily work schedule as assigned by management.
- Liaising closely with all other team members to ensure customer needs are met.
- Performs stocking duties including; lifting, stocking product, dusting and ordering.
- Performs general housekeeping duties on sales floor and backroom areas.
- Be attentive at all times to needs of shoppers and be ready to provide any information and assistance to the customers
- Maintain proper stock levels. Keep the shelves full of merchandise and items kept in back stock.
- Perform proper rotation when stocking all products
- Direct customers to precisely the right location where they can get their products with ease and provide
- Participate in promotional activities at the Branch to maximize the Customer experience.
- At least secondary school educated
- At least a grade of C- in KCSE
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Great organizational skills
How To Apply
Submit the following documents with your application letter which should clearly indicate which position you are applying for:
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
- Scan of your National ID, NSSF Card, NHIF Card & PIN Certificate
- Scan of your KCSE Certificate (Minimum Grade C- and above)
- Scan of Good Conduct Certificate
- A letter of reference
- Passport photo
Send your application with all the requirements to email@example.com with the subject clearly indicating what position you are applying for.
The deadline for submission is before 6th April 2021