Senior Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Latest Jobs In Kenya
Job title: Senior Sales & Marketing Executive – Security Firm
Gross Salary: 70k – 80k plus commissions
Reports to: Group Managing Director
Direct reports: Sales Executives
Our client is an established security company. They seek to hire a Senior Sales & Marketing Executive to manages sales of the Company’s products and services within Nairobi. S/He will ensure consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel. Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Work in liaison with the Managing Director in establishing and recommending realistic and attainable sales goals for the department.
- Manage the assigned sales categories or product lines for purposes of maximizing sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Prepare and present marketing budgets Business Plans, and meet set targets;
- Establish and manage effective programs to train, appraise, prepare and present sales incentives and recommend compensation for the Sales Personnel; assess their productivity, identify and recommend training needs.
- Performs sales activities such as customer relationship management and after sales service on the accounts you will bring on board and any other accounts that may be assigned to you; negotiates sales price and discounts in consultation with the Managing Director.
- Initiate the recruitment of Sales Personnel, schedules interviews, recommend sales deployments, transfers and develop sales the people and corresponding support systems.
- Provide weekly/monthly/quarterly sales and marketing reports from all your areas of jurisdiction and liaise with the branches in order to maintain a record of new sales per branch and forward this to the Managing Director.
- As a team leader, you will be expected to formulate all sales policies, practices and procedures, come up with Business Plans, propose, design and implement marketing strategies that will expand the Company’s customer base and ensure its strong market presence and brand visibility,
- You will be required to duly execute all contracts and obtain relevant documents pertaining to any sale, deliver invoices for the first 2 months, collect and remit all payment.
- Professionally handle customer relations issues and document feedback in a timely manner.
- Prepare and monitor all the national tenders, and ensure that such tenders are submitted within acceptable timelines.
- Support all the regional sales managers and work closely with Operations teams countrywide so that they are well guided on the Sales & Marketing activities in their regions.
- Recommend and execute continuous improvement of sales processes, procedures and service delivery.
- Ensure the sales team are well groomed, presentable and are able to professionally give presentation,
- Responsible for your equipping and developing the sales team with skills that will give them market leverage and competitive advantages, support their sales calls and after sales service.
- Management of marketing and sales budgets, proper use of Company resources to ensure that their efficient use supports growth and retention.
- Collaborate with other Heads of Departments to deliver on the Company’s promises and improve team’s synergy; come up with Sales & Marketing Budget and advise on the suitable and sustainable budget controls, sales promotion and other Public Relations Events that will add value to the business.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time.
- University or Diploma Graduate with experience in Sales & Marketing /Client Relationship Management /business administration/Management.
- Must have over 3 years’ experience in Sales & Marketing in the security industry.
- Must have experience in supervising a team
- Go-getter and ability to influence customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively /fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Punctual in performance of duties, Planning skills and Team player
- High levels of proven integrity/honesty and commitment to duty
- Proactive in performance of duties.
- Ability to ensure laid down procedures are fully followed.
- Ability to co-ordinate the work flow and meet the deadlines set.
- Ability to work extra hours as and when required.
- Ability to create good working relationship with customers and staff.
- High levels of initiative.
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Sales & Marketing Executive – Security Firm) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th December 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.