Senior Operations Officer Jobs, Logistics Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our Client is a medium sized company based in Nairobi that imports and distributes a wide range of agrochemicals to farmers and farms in Kenya. They seek to hire an efficient and competent Operations Officer tasked with ensuring the smooth running of the organization to meet the company’s targets and objectives.
Title: Senior Operations Officer – Distribution Company
Salary: 70K – 80K
Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the development and implementation of operational systems, processes and policies in support of the business including reporting, information flow and management, business processes and planning.
- Fleet management and quality control including maintenance of vehicles
- Fleet performance and oversight
- Take part in the review and management of budgets
- Manage relationships with 3rd party service providers
- Co-ordination and management of field staff and activities
- Oversee custom clearance for imported products
- Ensure logistics team follows stock control policies and processes
- Assist in the development and implementation of a business strategy so that both execution and KPIs are effectively managed and well accomplished.
- Continuously evaluating operational processes to enhance the efficiency and quality of deliverables
- Ensure the effective monitoring, control and support of service delivery, ensuring best practice systems, methodologies and procedures are followed by the teams
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in any business related field preferably Logistics or Operations Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in operations
- Demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards and honesty.
- Past experience in operations management.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Team player with strong organizational and coordination skills; able to effectively establish optimal work schedules
- Analytical, factual, and ability to look at situations from several points of view.
- Able to drive initiatives and implement best practices in operations management
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Operations Officer– Distribution Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org on/before Friday 17th May 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.