Senior Lecturer Jobs, Latest Media Jobs,
Purpose of the Job
Contribute to the scholarship and intellectual life of the university by teaching, conducting research and mentoring students’ in line with the University guidelines.
- An earned PhD in Digital Media or related field from an accredited University
- Senior lecturer or Lecturer with at least three (3) years of teaching experience in digital media or related field at university level or six (6) years research/industry experience
- A minimum of thirty two (32) publication points of which at least twenty four (24) should be from refereed scholarly journals
- Supervised at least three (3) post-graduate students to completion
- Membership in relevant professional bodies will be an advantage
- Christian commitment and practice
- Training students in line with schemes, policies, processes and procedures of the university
- Conducting research to enhance the scholarship, visibility and intellectual contribution of the university
- Curriculum and program development and review
- Mentoring and nurturing students academically and spiritually
- Mobilizing resources and building linkages with industry
- Implementing best practices in teaching, training and research
- Implementing change initiatives to achieve desired university plans and culture
- Ensuring consistent Christian behaviour in line with the institution’s vision
How To Apply
Those interested in this challenging and rewarding positions should submit their applications and detailed curriculum vitae with names and contacts of 3 referees to the address below on or before: 20th March, 2020.
All applications should be sent by E-mail to: email@example.com. Copied to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the position you have applied for in the email’s subject line.
Hard copies will not be considered.
Kindly note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.