Senior Human Resource Officer Jobs, HR Jobs, HR and Admin Officer Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions providers. They seek to hire an experienced HR professional to assist the Head of HR in implementing the Employee Relations framework and working closely with line managers in developing and maintaining a conducive employee relations atmosphere.
Title: Senior Human Resource Officer
Gross Salary: 80k – 100k
• Working together with the Head of HR, act as the liaison with the union and lead the preparation and finalization of CBA proposals and coordination of the CBA negotiations and meetings
• Proactively upskill and coach line managers’ matters pertaining to Employee Relations and Labour laws.
• Liaise with line managers to ensure consistency of disciplinary procedures in the company
• Study reported cases of disciplinary action and forward recommendations to the Head of HR for appropriate action
• Implementation of the Employee Engagement survey and provide business area with ‘expertise’ in terms of advice and consultation of end to end survey approach, including communication of results, analysis and follow-up activity
• Guide line managers on general techniques of behavior management.
• Provide effective counselling to staff with chronic problems either job related or otherwise.
• Support company driven welfare campaigns such as e.g. Career Development, Employee Wellness, HIV/AIDS awareness programmes
• Implement company driven welfare initiatives
• Participate regularly in the Quarterly ISO Audits
• Fosters developmental relationship by helping people feel valued and included in coaching and development discussions
• A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management/Social Sciences or a related field
• Post-graduate qualification (Certificate or Diploma) in Labour Laws
• A professional qualification in HR with Membership to a relevant professional body
• A least five (5) years’ experience within Human Resources with exposure in a unionized environment
• Experience in driving a high-performance culture
• Experience of working in a complex matrix structure and fast paced environment
• Practical experience in use of MS packages and ERP systems
How To Apply:
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Senior Human Resource Officer ) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contactedN.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE