Graphic Design Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Senior Graphic Designer – Packaging,
Gross Salary: Ksh 130,000 – Ksh 150,000,
Other Benefits: Medical Cover & Pension,
Our client is a leading paper packaging manufacturer in Kenya and the East Africa region and they seek to hire a Senior Graphic Designer who will be responsible for managing all design projects from concept to delivery by ensuring the set targets are met on time without compromising the quality of the end product. He/ She will be responsible for
- Create new and original designs from scratch for brands based on client specification, needs, and brand image.
- Creating original artwork and reviewing the drafts of other graphic designers as well as managing all graphic design tasks, refining projects and drafts, and generating creative ideas.
- Responsible for taking briefs from the sales team and converting the same into artwork in accordance with client’s specifications
- Liaising between marketing and design teams to ensure job deadlines are met in due time, ensuring that job quality is nothing short of the best.
- Liaise with the graphic design team to maximize creativity and excellence in performance and delivery while managing design schedules and updating ongoing artwork designs between sales & production.
- Supervise and mentor design team on project execution, and submit performance reports on assigned projects as expected.
- Coordinating with the design team in generating new and innovative design ideas.
- Assessing and reviewing the productivity and quality output of the Design team
- Generating fresh concepts and update on films and plates processing.
- Ensuring brand consistency throughout various marketing projects.
- Assigning responsibilities to the design team and implementing new strategies to enhance effective performance and delivery amongst team members.
- Assigns roles to team members based on their strengths to harness their skills and increase production speed.
- Timely preparation and submission of accurate and comprehensive reports to the supervisor.
- He/she plays the role of gatekeeper in the design department by scrutinizing what goes in and what comes out of the department.
- Check and verify designs as per instructions from the Sales team/client before film/Plate processing
- Key performance indicators: Timely conversion of jobs, Zero number of rejected samples from the client as well as timely submission of accurate reports to the supervisor.
- BSc degree in Design, Visual Arts, or relevant field.
- 7+ years of experience as a Graphic Designer, Visual Designer.
- Experience in printing and packaging is a MUST.
- Proven work experience as a Senior Graphic Designer in printing and packaging -paper conversion.
- Working experience with image design tools (e.g. Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator).
- A keen eye for visual details.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colors, fonts, and layouts
- Ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with team members.
- Hands-on experience with image editing software, like Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- Creative with the ability to make designs from the scratch.
- Good leadership skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Graphic Designer – Packaging ) to email@example.com before 2nd December 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.