Senior Branch Manager Jobs, Banking Jobs, Finance Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi,
Our client is a fast growing Microfinance Bank who seeks to hire a well experienced and result-oriented candidate to fill in the position of a Senior Branch Manager. He/ She will be in charge of branch operations as well as leading the branch’s business development activities.
Title: Senior Branch Manager – Microfinance Bank
Salary: Competitive based on Experience
- Lead and direct the development and implementation of the branch’s strategic plan and budgets
- Monitor and evaluate branch performance to generate a healthy portfolio on a monthly basis, including client satisfaction metrics.
- Ensure compliance and adherence to statutory and regulatory requirements as well as continuous update of processes, policies and procedures.
- Lead the team in championing the bank’s brand image both internally and externally
- Oversee credit risk framework, implement credit strategies, policies and procedures in line with the bank’s corporate strategy and ensure compliance.
- Implement the microfinance plan focusing on increasing the outreach of the bank through innovative marketing programs and development of new credit and non-funded products.
- Manage and maintain relationships with strategic stakeholders.
Skills & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field of study from a reputable University
- At least 8 years’ experience in management positions in a Microfinance Institution or Bank
- Experience in credit origination and credit risk assessment in a lending environment coupled with mobilization and delivery channel development.
- Flexible and resourceful; the ability to work in a fast-growing institution
- A thorough understanding of microfinance performance metrics/indicators and the ability to interpret and process operations data;
- Analytical Thinking
- Customer Focused
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership skills and ability to develop staff
- Strong Financial Acumen
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Branch Manager – Microfinance Bank) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Tuesday 18th June 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.