Our client is an international brand leader and manufacturer of quality animal nutrition products. They seek to hire a well experienced and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Senior Accountant. He /She will be tasked to perform administration and accounting duties for the company and ensure compliance
Industry – Animal Health
Salary: 150 – 200K
- Oversee the general accounting functions to include cash management/reconciliation, financial analysis and reporting balance sheet management.
- Ensure timely and accurate preparation of organization financial statements & reports on regular basis and submit to senior management
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Timely debt collection and have discussions with respective account managers on accruing debt
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Approves cash disbursement’s by verifying check amounts against invoices, budgets, authorizing checks, and wire transfers
- Maintains financial security by adhering to internal controls, and protecting the organization value by keeping information confidential.
- Meeting financial standards by providing accounting department annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances and implementing corrective actions
- Conducting reviews and evaluations for cost reduction opportunities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/ Accounting
- 5+ years’ experience in senior accounting role in an international firm
- CPA-K, ACCA qualification
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail and good record-keeping skills a must
- Experience in Excel, Outlook and Work.
- Pro-Active with lots of energy
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Senior Accountant – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10th December 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted