Senior Accountant Job, Accounting Kenya Jobs 2021,
The Senior Accountant job exist to preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Custodian of accountable documents i.e. receipt books, cheque books, and other documents associated with accounting.
- Review and recommend modification to accounting systems and procedures.
- Preparing revenue projections and forecasting expenditure.
- Reviewing journal entries of junior accountants to ensure accuracy.
- Investigating and resolving audit findings, account discrepancies, and issues of non-compliance.
- Making recommendations based on analysis and status of reserves, assets and expenditures.
- Produce error free accounting report and present their result.
- Coordinating accounting functions and programs.
- Assisting with financial and tax audits.
- Maintaining and reconciliation of various ledger, bank accounts, budgetary control reports and expenditure control.
- Balance the debt and the credit level of the company and ensure smooth operation.
- Follow up of reconciling items for clearance.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required or assigned.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
Working knowledge of tax laws and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles as well as IFRS.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- At least CPA II or ACCA equivalent
- University degree in Commerce /Economics/Business Administration or related field.
- At least three (3) years’ experience in an Accounting/Auditing set up.
- Hospital experience is an added advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office, particularly with excel. Proficiency in ERP also required.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision.
- Highest level of integrity.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.