Security Manager Job, Current Security Jobs,
Title: Security Manager-Construction Company,
Salary: Competitive Based on Competence,
Our client is a group of companies with diverse interests in varied sectors including energy, telecommunications, mining and construction. They seek to hire a well-experienced Security Manager tasked with leading the security operations of their group of companies.
- In charge of security of all the company’s construction sites
- Ensure the security of the entire organization including all branches
- Monitor the security of materials and products in transit to other sites
- Maintain security policies, procedures and guidelines for the guidance of Supervisors and Security Officers
- Review all security and fire alarm systems and equipment
- Maintain effective fire procedures, ensuring all personnel are aware of their roles and the procedure through training and practice drills.
- Identify, evaluate and minimize security and fire risks at all group facilities.
- Carry out internal security investigations into missing products, allegations, establishing the facts for the manager, and deciding whether to involve the police.
- Recruit, develop and appraise the security department
- Identify, evaluate and minimize security and fire risks within operations.
- Monitor the operating budget of the security department and monitor expenditure against the agreed budget.
- Provide investigative reports/recommendations
- Ensure all sub – contracted security employees engaged directly or indirectly by the company conform to corporate standards and procedures.
- Management of all drivers and their related activities.
Skills & Qualifications
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminology or a related field of study.
- Must have 8 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 as a Security/Deputy Security Manager.
- Experience in handling Construction sites is a MUST.
- Must have managed a large team of security guards
- Knowledge of criminal and civil law and police procedures as they relate to security matters.
- In depth knowledge of security systems, both electronic and physical.
- Thorough understanding of security management & operations.
- Honesty/integrity is key.
- Must have extensive experience with regards to strategic security, forensics, counterfeit and people management.
- Must have worked as a Security Manager in a busy firm.
- Must produce Police Clearance Certificate.
- The candidate must have 8 years’ experience with a minimum of 3 as a Security/Deputy Security Manager.
- Must have managed a large team of security guards.
- S/he must have experience in managing security for Construction sites.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Security Manager – Construction Company) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 8th April 2021.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE