Security and Investigations Officer Job, Security Kenya Jobs June 2021,
Position: Security and Investigations Officer,
We are a microfinance institution with branches across the country. We are looking for a suitable candidate for employment as Security & Investigation Officer.
- Conduct interviews to obtain information useful in resolving a fraud case
- Collect, analyze, and interpret relevant documents and financial records to obtain clues regarding a monetary controversy/dispute
- Carry out analysis of obtained evidences and clues to determine possible suspects
- Collaborate with audit, debt recovery and legal professionals to develop strategies useful in resolving a fraud
- Maintain an honest/ethical benchmark when conducting investigations to ensure a non-discriminatory analysis
- Ensure accurate documentation and record of all interrogations and overall investigative operations
- Interrogate suspects to obtain information or clues useful in cracking illegal financial schemes
- Proffer recommendations to the company on ways to minimize risk of fraud
- Conduct investigations to arrive at logical conclusions as to the identities of fraud perpetrators, the strategies they employed and their eventual arrest.
- Analyze financial documents and data to identify inconsistencies in records
- Utilize various IT and accounting tools in detecting financial discrepancies
- Develop and implement effective strategies useful in addressing a fraud situation
- Oversee the orienting and training of fraud investigation personnel
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of trends in financial manoeuvres as well as current techniques employed in detecting fraudulent operations
- Bachelors degree in Law, Business Administration, Finance, Economics , Security Studies, Police, or related disciplines
- Technical training in Security Management & Investigations
- Hold a professional qualification in a relevant field
- Certification in Basic Investigations Techniques, Intelligence and Criminal Analysis courses from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations (DCI), or any Enforcement Agency (EACC, KRA, Immigration, CMA etc), National Intelligence Service (NIS).
- Relevant experience as an Investigator, Criminal Analyst, Cybercrime investigator
- Must possess knowledge and experience in Security management & Investigations.
- Strong data analysis skills
- Posses good organizational, planning and analytical skills
- Impeccable bias for action and strategic disposition
- Focused and result oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- Positive attitude
- High Integrity
- Team Player
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the above minimum requirements should send their application and CV to email@example.com. Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basisN.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Register Your CV With Us. Click Here To Upload Your CV.. It's Free. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career? The Secret Is To Learn New Skills. Click Here For Best Short Courses & Trainings.