Secretary Jobs, Administration Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is an importer and manufacturer of premium kitchen and wardrobe furniture with their office in Industrial Area. They seek to hire a skilled Secretary/Receptionist to manage day-to-day front office and administration functions of the company.
Industry: Furniture and Interiors
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
- Proactively supporting and providing secretarial and administrative support services
- Support in setting up meetings and workshops venues, including drafting various documents, reports and minutes
- Support the Administrator to ensure staff files and children files are well updated with relevant documents
- Receive and review office communication
- Data entry and spreadsheet management
- Maintaining supplies as well as record keeping of stationery
- The ideal candidate should be proficient in all Microsoft Office programs
- Wide experience in administration and reception work in a high work pressure environment
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies/Business Administration, public relations or typing
- At least 1 years’ working experience in secretarial support
- Must have working knowledge of advanced MS Excel functions
- Computer literate, good typing & data entry skills
- Candidates aged 25 years and below are encouraged to apply
- Excellent team player competencies, with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Secretary) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1st August 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.