Education Jobs In Kenya.
Title: School Manager – Lamu,
Gross Salary: 50-55k,
Our client is a Primary School located in the Coastal region of Kenya looking to hire a School Manager whose primary responsibility will be to supervise the school’s education staff and oversee day-to-day school operations.
- Oversee day-to-day school operations.
- Adhere to our educational policies and integrate common core government guidelines curriculum into each class’s.
- Create benchmarks for students and teachers and track progress toward those goals.
- Develop programs that improve teacher performance and help students better understand class material.
- Provide a child safe environment in accordance with the child safe standards.
- Respond immediately to concerns of parents and school board administrators.
- Manage school logistics and budgets.
- Set learning goals for students and teachers based on national curricula.
- Monitor and report on teacher performance.
- Present data from school performance to leadership.
- Research new resources and techniques to improve teaching. Play based Learning.
- Review and implement school policies and values.
- Provide guidance and counseling to teachers.
- Handle emergencies and school crises.
- Organize school events and assemblies.
- Ensure a safe and clean environment for students (e.g. implementing hygiene rules)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- More than 3 years of experience as a Head Teacher.
- Registered by TSC.
- Experience as a school teacher and Proven History of Improving Teacher Performance.
- Knowledge of school administrative processes and national educational regulations.
- Commitment to creating a productive educational experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills.
- Crisis management.
- Computer literate with knowledge of education management systems.
- Outstanding organizational ability.
- Good judgement and decision making skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (School Manager – Lamu) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd October, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. How Can I Advance In My Career?. Check Out Best Training For Your Profession.