Sales Trainer Job, Sales & Marketing Kenya Jobs 2021,
Title: Sales Trainer – Fintech,
Net Salary: 100k – 150k,
Our Client is a Fintech Company based in the United Arab Emirates and is operational in different countries worldwide including Kenya. They seek to hire a Sales Trainer who will be Responsible for maximizing (internal and external) sales teams’ effectiveness and productivity as well as create training programs, prepare learning material and evaluation methods and processes.
- Define sales training process, train, coach, mentor and provide necessary resources and assistance, to exciting and new sales team.
- Develop sales training activities including preparation of budget proposals, sales training modules and other logistics needed for training implementation;
- Conduct Training Needs Analysis (TNA) and apply weekly field visits to observe sales encounters and dealings;
- Generate results and measure the performance of trainees (identifying timelines for evaluation and KPIs) after conducting the sales training.
- Maintain and update records of the training materials, results and evaluations;
- Aside from the challenges and areas that needs improvement, highlight and inform the sales team of their strengths and achievements to motivate them;
- Provide regular coaching to the existing sales team and develop outcome improvement resources;
- Monitor sales objectives and results to identify opportunities for sales trainings;
- Stay up-to-date with the latest market trends and demands of the overall sales environment.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Business Management, Sales and Marketing and other related studies
- At least 5 -7 years’ experience being a Sales Training Specialist, Retail Sales Trainer or similar role within the Telecom industry and specifically for B2C sale structures.
- Certified Inside Sales Professional (CISP), Certified Professional Salesperson (CPSP) and other sales trainer certification is preferred;
- Strong working knowledge of the sales process and its best practices;
- Ability to design effective sales training programs;
- Ability to measure an employee’s or the sales team’s performance;
- Ability to mentor and motivate others, conduct trainings, coaching and sales planning
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
NB: Candidates in the fintech industry are preferred
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Trainer – Fintech) to email@example.com before 27th September, 2021N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.