Sales Representative Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Sales Representative – Construction & power tools,
Gross Salary: 40k – 70k plus commissions,
Our client is an established company with over 20 years’ experience in Engineering and specializing in sales and service of construction equipment, Generators, pumping equipment, and workshop equipment. They seek to hire a Sales Representative whose primary responsibility will be acquiring new clientele and growing the business.
- Identify prospective customers by using all available resources, follow leads from existing clients, and attend trade shows and conferences
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss their needs and to explain how specific products and services can meet these needs
- Help customers select products based on the customers’ needs, product specifications, and regulations
- Emphasize product features based on analyses of customers’ needs and technical knowledge of product capabilities and limitations
- Answer customers’ questions about prices, availability, and product uses
- Negotiate prices and terms of sale and service agreements
- Prepare sales contracts and submit orders for processing
- Collaborate with colleagues to exchange information, such as selling strategies and marketing information
- Follow up with customers to make sure they are satisfied with their purchases and to answer any questions or concerns
- Expanding the employer’s customer base and providing product training to retail clients.
- Attend regional meetings and conferences to keep up with changes in the field and expand your product knowledge.
- Send accurate, consistent, relevant reports every week
Skills & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- MUST have 5 years’ experience selling Generators, construction equipment, and workshop equipment.
- Team Player
- Conversant with Microsoft office package especially excel
- Highly motivated with a proven track record in sales
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Construction & power tools) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 7th May 2021.N.B: Would you like us to consider you for a job opening? Boost your job search. Upload Your CV Here. It's FREE