Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya.
Title: Sales Representative,
Gross Salary: 50k-85k Gross Salary (depending on experience,
Our client is a dedicated manufacturer of rich, quality paints at affordable prices. They are an ISO 9001:2015 certified company that continuously endeavors to provide the best quality products to their customers. They seek to hire a Production Supervisor who will be responsible for the day-to-day supervision in production & filling areas with respect to output, quality, safety, and housekeeping. To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to work/manage production staff to ensure production goals are met. To be successful in this role you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, you should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
- Regular visits to existing customers and ensuring their needs are catered to.
- Researching prospects and generating leads.
- Setting sales goals and developing sales strategies.
- Contacting potential and existing customers on the phone, per email, and in person.
- Handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints.
- Preparing and sending quotations and proposals.
- Ensuring timely collection from customers
- Managing the sales process through an ERP
- Meeting daily, weekly, and monthly sales targets.
- Participating in sales team meetings.
- A Diploma/Degree in Sales & Marketing or business-related
- MUST HAVE at least 5 years of experience in Sales & marketing
- MUST HAVE prior experience in selling paint products
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Good Interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communicator.
- Excellent phone and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and sales software programs.
- Good negotiation and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Manufacturing) to email@example.com before or on 24th January 2022.N.B: 1.Dont Miss Out On Your Next Job. Let's Have Your CV. Upload Your CV Here. NB: 2. Advance & Grow In Your Career?. Check Out Best short Courses For You.