Sales Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Job Title: Sales Representative – FMCG
Gross Salary: Commission Based
Our client is a new maize milling company based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an aggressive sales representative to increase the market share of the company’s products and achieve the company’s sales targets.
- Achieve increase in number of clients and sales of company products
- Gather own market intelligence and report to the Managing Director
- Build value based and strategic ‘win-win’ relationship with all the customers
- To reach sales volume and profitability targets
- Make regular market visits to actively sell, achieve sales objectives and to maintain a hand of awareness of the market
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Maintain accurate records of all customers, sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Maintain close working relationship with team members and build a high momentum and spirit of sales at all times
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2– 3 years in experience in sales in FMCG
- MUST Have Proven experience in sales of flour and flour products
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th October 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted