Our client is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Representative who will be tasked providing efficient customer service so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Representative
- Ensure customer accounts are well serviced/managed and customers are satisfied by making regular communication/visits
- Assess customer needs and provided information on product features
- Maintain and expand the client’s database
- Achieve budgeted monthly / yearly sales targets
- Grow market share and develop client service and relationship
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Follow up on sales inquiries and follow through to give proper information
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
- Diploma /Degree in Marketing Management, Business Management or related field
- Degree in business related field (Added Advantage)
- Minimum experience of two years in managing, distributors, modern and traditional trades
- Strong proven track record of sales and marketing experience in Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Hands on experience of merchandising and promotional activities
- Be computer literate in Ms. Office packages
- A clean driving license
- Strong communication skills, Presentation skills, negotiation skills, Interpersonal skills, and self-initiation
- High integrity
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be a highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Representative) to email@example.com before 18th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.