Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Title: Sales & Marketing Executive – Security Firm
Gross Salary: 60k
Our client is a leading security firm in the country is looking for They seek to hire a motivated individual to support the Sales & Marketing Manager in Sales & Marketing processes and generation of new profitable business for the Company across all service lines in addition to promoting the Company’s’ services.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing Manager in planning and execution of Sales & Marketing processes and plans.
- Generation of new profitable business for the Company across all service lines.
- Create a data base for potential clients and ensure follow-up on the same through customized proposals as may be appropriate.
- Consistently meet set sales targets.
- Promote Company products and services.
- Generate new sales from existing clients (organic growth).
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in preparation and submission of tenders within required deadlines.
- Provide the Sales & Marketing Manager with a weekly Sales Planner as required.
- Submit a daily/weekly sales report to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Fully participate in Branch & sub-branch business development (for all service lines) through the various Branch Managers and other Business Development Executives
- Support the Sales & Marketing Manager in development and implementation of Sales& Marketing strategies.
- Fully exploit the business potential within allocated zone and give continuous feedback on progress to the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Ensure that all customers’ sales enquiries allocated to you are attended to within a maximum of 12 hours.
- Attend Departmental (Sales & Marketing) meetings with the Sales & Marketing Manager.
- Participate in training of Operations and new sales staff on products knowledge and sales techniques.
- Client relationship management in liaison with operations and customer service departments, fully participate in customer/client relationship management.
- Participate in debt collection for any allocated accounts.
- Monitor service levels for customers and give feedback to operations teams for any necessary interventions.
- Ensure all new clients sign service contracts and WOs before commencement of services.
- Fully participate in Sales & Marketing campaigns as may be required.
- Fully participate in marketing forums and exhibitions as appropriate.
- Ensure adherence to set guidelines on pricing for services. Only profitable contracts/businesses should be concluded.
- Distribute brochures and other marketing materials for promotion of the products and services.
- Maintain updated records on potential customers and progress made on each.
- Monitor competitor activities and support the Sales & Marketing Manager in devising counter-strategies with a view to business retention and growth.
- Participate in customer visits as per customer service policy.
- Draft quotations (as per guided tariff) and forward them to prospective customers.
- In liaison with operations teams, carry out carry out assignment security surveys for all new business
- University or Diploma Graduate with experience in Sales & Marketing /Client Relationship Management /business administration/Management.
- Experience in security would be an added advantage
- Over five years’ experience in Sales & Marketing in a relevant industry.
- Membership to Chartered Institute of Marketers (CIM) though not mandatory.
- Sales & Marketing skills.
- Go-getter and ability to influence customers.
- Ability to communicate effectively /fluently in both English and Kiswahili.
- Punctual in performance of duties
- Planning skills.
- High levels of proven integrity/honesty and commitment to duty
- Proactive in performance of duties.
- A Team player
- Ability to ensure laid down procedures are fully followed.
- Ability to co-ordinate the work flow and meet the deadlines set.
- Ability to work extra hours as and when required.
- Ability to create good working relationship with customers and staff.
- High levels of initiative ness.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Executive – Security) to email@example.com before 25th November 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.