Sales & Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is a startup manufacturer and distributor of paint products in Nairobi. They seek to hire an aggressive and results-oriented Sales & Marketing Executive who will be tasked with selling and marketing the company’s products to wholesalers and contractors so as to sustainably grow the revenues in line with the company’s objectives.
Title: Sales & Marketing Executive – Paint Products
Gross Salary: 45-50k + commission
- Develop, present and implement the annual marketing plans and revenue generation budgets in line with the company’s objectives
- Secure meetings to pitch to contractors, interior designers in the real estate and construction space
- Come up with effective sales strategies and execute them to completion
- Undertake new business development activities to produce results that meet or exceed the agreed business targets
- Manage relationships with existing and potential clients in order to build and maintain strong and lasting relationships with clients;
- Carry-out market benchmarking activities to establish competitor product pricing, product offering and other relevant market intelligence in order to review and ensure company’s products meet customers’ expectations
- Organize and participate in events and marketing journeys to market the company’s products and promote product awareness
- Any other relevant work that may be assigned to the job holder from time to time.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in Sales in the manufacturing industry
- Prior experience in marketing paint products is preferred.
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Executive – Paint Products) to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th October 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.