Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is one of the leading IT solutions provider. They seek to hire a competent Sales Manager in the IT field to work in liaison with the Business Head and be responsible for the development and performance of sales activities in the assigned vertical market, direct the sales team and provide visionary leadership towards the achievement of growth and profitability of the product and or services within the assigned market.
Title: Sales Manager – IT Services
Gross Salary: Competitive
- In liaison with the respective Head of Business develop a business marketing plan and sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the agreed individual, team and vertical sales target and expansion of the client/customer base
- Actively participates in assisting the Head of Business formulate the financial budget for the respective business unit
- Plans, works on and sets out to achieve financial and non-financial team’s sales target
- Handles an agreed set of clients as advised, determined and discussed by/with the Head of Business and communicated to the team
- Monitor and follow-up on activities and contacts at all levels of all accounts assigned and managed by the team
- Responsible for the mentoring, motivating, performance and development of Account Managers within the respective vertical
- Monitor day to day activities of the Account Managers on one-on-one and group basis so as to build more effective communication, make follow-up, provide insight for the improvement of sales and performance activities and understand training and development needs
- Assist the Account Managers in qualifying and validating sales leads/commitments
- Prepares/assists in timely preparation of tender documents, quotations, proposal presentations, pricing lists and sales and activity reports
- Initiates and implements training schedules for product range/knowledge to Account Managers.
- Monitors and supervises Account Managers sales action plans and offers field support through planned schedule meetings with their clients to aid and spur confidence in both the account manager and client(s) and ensure that collections are up to date or as agreed.
- Initiates and coordinates action plans to identify and penetrate new markets/clients.
- Engage and maintain supplier/partner relationships within the respective assigned market.
- Identify potential accounts and share the same unreservedly with respective Account Managers
- Compile and analyze weekly reports presented by the Account Managers along with preparing quarterly forecasts of the products and or services for onward presentation to the OA Sales Support Manager and Head of Business as per requirements
- Timely liaison with the Head of Business where necessary on all matters requiring his/her input and consideration
- Assists and supports the Head of department in discussion on issues of determining OA products price list.
- Support the Head of business in ensuring that the department is able to achieve and maintain its objectives and targets.
- Supports and assist the head of department in ensuring that agreed upon decisions in the department are implemented and follow-ups on the same done within the respective team.
- Initiates and or in liaison with the Head of Business and HR plans for training schedules for product range/knowledge to OA sales team and supports on administrative and logistics issues.
- Serves as the focal contact person for the respective assigned market/business and OA team for any escalated queries and concerns both internally and externally.
- Sets an example in areas of accountability, personal character, commitment, work habits, organizational and selling skills and provides guidance on company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are all communicated and implemented within the team.
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business Management with any extra IT related field qualification or a Degree in any IT related field. (Or HND.)
- 10+ years of relevant experience in IT solutions
- Experience in Office automation or enterprise software/hardware solutions and small and or large complex organizations.
- Proven leadership and ability to drive sales teams.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent Presentation, planning and organization skills
- Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
- High level of integrity
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Manager – IT Services) to email@example.com before 6th September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted.