Sales Manager Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Salary: 75k – 100k
Our client is an importer and wholesaler of industrial belts located in Nairobi Industrial Area. They are looking to hire a competent and well-organized Sales Manager who will be tasked with opening new markets across East Africa as well as generating revenue for the company.
- Prospect for potential clients in the East African Region and convert them into increased business opportunities.
- Recognize opportunities for distribution channels, services, and campaigns that will result in sales
- Research and cultivate an accurate perception of the organization’s mission and goals
- Forecast sales objectives and ensure they are fulfilled
- Submit and ensure data is accurate on weekly progress reports
- Attend industry functions, including conferences and association events, and contribute information and feedback on upcoming market trends
- Taking full responsibility for driving Growth in Kenya, meeting sales targets set, guiding and motivating Team.
- Capable of handling sales and operational responsibilities.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales;
- Gathering market and customer information and acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets;
- Generate sales and ensure the sales team achieves the set sales target
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system;
- Establish effective and harmonious relationship with clients
- Writing and Submitting sales and customer visit report
- Bachelor of Business Management or related fields
- At least 5 years of significant experience in Sales and Business Development and Distribution / Channel management for spare parts
- Experience in Agricultural, Automotive and Industrial sector is an advantage.
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills and customer management.
- Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of how to deal and cope with different types of personality.
- Professional poise and pleasing personality.
- Willingness to travel anywhere in Kenya.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager – Industrial Belts) to email@example.com on or before 19th August 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted