Sales Assistant Job, Sales & Marketing Jobs In Kenya 2020,
Sales Assistant – FMCG,
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading Dairy Farmers Co-operative Society dealing with processed dairy products and fresh milk. They seek to hire a sales assistant to ensure timely delivery of products to the market and timely stock reconciliations. Ensure proper handling of crates and other returnable packaging materials to minimize breakages and accurate crates and cans stock reconciliations.
- Ensure prompt sales and optimum coverage of stocks to the assigned market segment.
- Ensure prompt reconciliation of stocks on daily basis
- Ensure all our products are sold to retailers at the recommended prices.
- Ensure our products are well displayed, clean and in good condition within all the trade levels in your route.
- Daily and accurate account reconciliation – cash, documented debtors and prompt collection when debts are due for payments.
- Diploma in relevant business discipline or social sciences.
- Certificate in Sales and Marketing, Diploma in Sales & Marketing will be an added advantage
- KCSE certificate minimum aggregate C (Minus).
- At least one-year experience
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experince, please send your CV only quoting the job title and area of preference on the email subject eg. Sales Assistant – FMCG to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 7th August 2020. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.