Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our Client Kulan Cuisine & Coffee is a restaurant located in Nairobi. They seek to hire an aggressive sales executive who will be tasked with generating revenue for the restaurant.
Job Title: Sales Executive – Events/Conference Hall
Salary: 20-25k plus commission
Responsibilities and Duties
- Conducting reactive sales activity including responding to telephone, email and walk in enquiries
- Use social media to conduct sales strategies
- Networking with organizations and individuals
- Visit various organizations to pitch the conference hall
- Following up on all enquires within a specific time scale with an aim to convert to confirmed bookings
- Ensuring all details and requirements of confirmed bookings are handed over accurately to the operations team
- Respond positively and efficiently to clients, ensuring return business is optimized
- Schedule and organize meetings, appointments, interviews, etc.
- Find ways to reach out to different target markets
- Create inhouse avenues to attract customers in the restaurant to visit the hall
- Hand out fliers and other promotional materials
- File and organize documents pertaining to this scope
- Taking on various roles in the businesses when necessary
- Degree or diploma in Sales & Marketing, Hospitality or related filed
- 2 years’ experience in sales
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent networking skills
- Great communication and oral skills – fluent in Swahili and English
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiar with online marketing
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive– Events/Conference Hall) to email@example.com before Monday 2nd September 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.