Our client is a globally renowned brand dealing with Eco-kitchen appliances to include a range of hoods, built-in ovens and gas hobs. They seek to hire a mature sales executive who is passionate, convincing and aggressive to promote the company’s products, identify customer needs and generate revenue through the conversion of sales opportunities.
Title: Sales Executive – Kitchen Appliances
Salary: 25K + commissions
- Promoting and Selling the company’s products to realize revenue
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Gathering Market and Customer information
- Identify customers’ needs and propose the best solutions; optimize customers’ accounts and proactively cross-sell and upsell
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory to achieve set sales targets
- Keep track of all customers and preferences by serving as the main contact liaison and maintaining clear customer contacts in a database
- Generate revenue by engaging external prospects from events and marketing
- Monitoring database of all customers served
- Ensure optimal customer experience through service given and follow up on all inquiries
- Attend events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- A Diploma in sales, marketing or business related field
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Prefence of candidates aged 26 years and above
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team
- Customer and business focused attitude
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, Well-groomed and articulate
- Sharp computer skills – Ms. Office etc.
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision
- Confident, Strong interpersonal skills and networking skills
- Ladies are encouraged to apply for the position.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Kitchen Appliances) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th March 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.