Sales Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi
Our client is an importer and wholesaler of industrial belts located in Nairobi Industrial Area. They seek to hire a competent, organized and aggressive Female Sales Executive who will be tasked with selling the company’s Industrial belts, client management, and complaint resolution to be based in Nairobi with the ability to travel all over the country.
Title: Sales Executive – Industrial Belts
Location: Industrial Area, Nairobi
Gross Salary: 30-35k
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales
- Gathering market and customer information
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Generate sales to achieve sales target
- Promote, sales and promote product visibility
- Responsible for preparing product quotations, site visits and coordinating client meeting
- Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Checking the quantities of goods on display and in stock
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Establish an effective and harmonious relationship with clients
- Writing and Submitting sales and customer visit report
- Bachelor of Business Management or related fields
- At least 2-4 years of significant experience in B2B sales
- Prior sales experience in the Agricultural, Automotive and Industrial sector is an advantage
- A Female 25-35 year’s old
- Excellent communication, presentation, organizing skills, and customer management.
- Ability to work independently, self- driven and highly motivated.
- Knowledge of how to deal and cope with different types of personality, high emotional intelligence
- Professional poise and pleasing personality
- Willingness to travel anywhere in Kenya
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (B2B Sales Executive – Industrial Belts) to email@example.com on or before 15th October 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.