Our client is an international corporation dealing with manufacturing welding, air and gas handling equipment, and medical devices. They are seeking to hire a Sales Engineer who will be tasked with identify and develop sales opportunities within a region/country to meet their set business targets.
Title: Sales Engineer
Salary: Kshs. 200,000
- Develop new customers and key accounts
- Meet sales targets assigned by Line Manager and develop competence of the companies’ product range.
- Plan and schedule customer visits, sell orders to customers, ensure complete documentation of the orders, and follow up on order status with customers
- Prepare and deliver technical presentations explaining products or services to customers and prospective customers
- Confer with customers and engineers to assess equipment needs and to determine system requirements
- Collaborate with sales teams to understand customer requirements and provide sales support
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery
- Plan and modify products to meet customer needs
- Resolve client problems with installed equipment
- Help in researching and developing new products
- Ensure sales reports is up-to-date for monthly and weekly meetings including forecasting reports and to be well equipped with understanding of companies’ Products and processes
- Recommend improved materials or machinery to customers, showing how changes will lower costs or increase production
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Engineering discipline/background Technical Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a Technical sales background at correlative companies such as welding and cutting is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills in English and Swahili are required A self-motivated, commercially focused candidate with excellent communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to think strategically are essential
- Strong financial skills with the ability to analyze potential development opportunities and trends are essential.
- A valid local driving license is essential
- Good knowledge about the welding, equipment and tools distributors in the region.
- Good knowledge about the fabrication workshops, mining, cement & sugar industry
How To Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Sales Engineer) to email@example.com before 16th February 2019
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted