Sales and Marketing Executive Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs.
Our client is a consultancy firm in food safety and quality management systems. Offering services such as training modules, system audits, advisory services, researches, and systems implementation. The company offers its services to the food business operators in the entire food value chain and other organizations that require similar or related services such as food packaging manufacturers, NGOs and the government.
The company offices are in Thika, Kiambu County and offers its services countrywide. They are looking to hire a Sales and Marketing Executive who will be tasked with generate business for the company and widening company visibility.
Title: Sales and Marketing Executive
Industry: Hospitality Consultancy
Gross Salary: 25k – 30k + Commissions
- Actively generate business for the organization using various marketing techniques and meet sales targets
- Apply consultative sales approach that enables all sales opportunities to be realized
- Write proposals in response to RFPs and bids for jobs
- Collate, organize, manage and develop contacts, accounts, leads and opportunities
- Develop and implement effective strategies to reach customers to deliver new business sales growth
- Maintain good customer relationships, monitor customer satisfaction and complaint resolution
- Work closely and coordinate with service delivery team
- Market the organization to institutions and participate in publicity events
- Continual market research and identification of market needs
- Organize and carry out promotional campaigns and publicity events
- Prepare weekly/monthly work plans and reports
- Other duties designated by the seniors
- Degree/Diploma in sales and marketing or related field
- At least 3 years’ experience in selling services such as insurance, banking, consultancy, space, hotel reservations etc
- Demonstrated track record of success (3-5 years’ experience)
- Telemarketing and digital marketing skills; web and social media skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Proposal writing and bidding and render responses
- Good knowledge of food industry (food processors, hotels, pack-houses, farms etc)
- Outgoing personality, Self-driven and result oriented
- Work under no supervision and deliver under pressure
- Customer oriented
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales and Marketing Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 26th August 2019.