Sale Representative Jobs, Sales & Marketing Jobs, Jobs In Nairobi.
Our client is a medium-sized business dealing with bottled water. They seek to hire aggressive sales representatives to increase sales of the bottled water and increase their current market share. The sales rep will be tasked with handling, corporate clientele, events and residential areas.
Job Title: Sale Representative – Bottled Water
Gross Salary: 30k plus commission
Location: Nairobi and its environs
- Achieve sales of company products in key accounts and distributors
- Gather own competition and market intelligence and report to the Sales Manager
- Build value-based and strategic ‘win-win’ relationship with all the customers
- Reach sales volume and profitability targets for all products and possible new products as laid out in the annual company budget and marketing plan
- Make regular market visits to actively assist the sales and marketing teams in achieving sales objectives and to maintain a hand of awareness of the market
- Ensure optimal availability of products over long and short term
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, presentations, closed sales, and follow-up activities within their assigned territory
- Maintain close working relationship with the team and build a high momentum and spirit of sales at all times
- Any other duties assigned by the Sales Manager
- Bachelor in Business, Sales & Marketing or related field.
- MUST Have 2– 4 years in experience in sales of FMCG products.
- MUST Have Proven experience in Key Accounts and Distributor channel.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Representative – Bottled Water) to email@example.com before 6th September 2019. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.Don't Miss Your Next Job. Register Your CV Details. It's Free. Register Your CV Here Now.