Our client is a newly established family oriented restaurant in Kajiado County. They are looking to recruit a supervisor to oversee the general operations of the restaurant.
Title: Restaurant Supervisor
Location: Kajiado County
• Oversee all front and back of the house restaurant operations and manage inventory
• Ensure customer satisfaction by promoting excellent service; respond to customer complaints tactfully and professionally
• Maintain quality control for all food served
• Analyze staff evaluations and feedback to improve the customer’s experience
• Project future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products; order accordingly
• Oversee health code compliance and sanitation standards
• Seek ways to cut waste and decrease operational costs
• Manage and oversee all inventory activities in the restaurant
• Generate weekly, monthly, and annual reports
• Hire and train new employees and provide ongoing training for all staff
• Diploma in food and beverage management
• One year work experience in management and the hospitality industry
• Strong working knowledge of food and beverage service
• Ability to use restaurant management software
• Strong leadership skills
• Decisive and critical thinker
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Restaurant Supervisor) to email@example.com before 22nd January 2019. Kindly indicate current/last allowance on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.